onsdag 26 januari 2011

29 days

Going home in 29 days. Feel sad in one way but really happy in a nother way.

Sad to leave the center and know that I mait not come back again and leave my friends. Not going to see them all again.





Good thing is that my wonderful girlfriend Cornelia and her cat Kimmy is waiting for me.
Going home for two or three days and then just jump in to my car and drive down to Switzerland and the small place called Scoul.

I have no id'e what's going to happend after that. Going back to Sweden for a while but no id'e for how long or where to go after that.

Only thing I can say right now is that I love Cornelia a lot and are so happy to see her soon again.

I don't know if I'm dun with Thailand or Thailand is dun with me but I'm coming back. (I think).

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar