söndag 20 december 2009

Gone


I got my work in Koh Chang because one girl.... Anni. She was explaining everything very well in the dive center and after a while we was starting to be very good friends.
She was always making shore that I dun everything I was needed to do every day.
Easy explaining, a very good friend.

She was leaving this morning because personal reasons and I went there to say good bye.
Are really sad that she left and I know I'm going to miss her down here as the good friend she are.
Going to have contact with her even if she's home and we are going to dive next summer so we meet again.
Really like to have friends like her. Feel like I got a second sister or a very very good friend I can trust.

Everybody down here miss her and we all hope that she's going to send us an post card from Canada.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar